Indice del forum

PuntaeacapoForum

PuntaeacapoForum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

BOULDER, Colo. -- Quarterback Brett Hundley scored on an 8-y
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Set 05, 2019 5:53 am    Oggetto:  BOULDER, Colo. -- Quarterback Brett Hundley scored on an 8-y
Descrizione:

BOULDER, Colo. -- Quarterback Brett Hundley scored on an 8-yard keeper in double overtime to give No. 25 UCLA a 40-37 victory over Colorado on Saturday. UCLA (6-2, 3-2 Pac-12) squandered a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter as Colorado tied the game on a 35-yard field goal by Will Oliver with 36 seconds remaining. The teams traded field goals in the first OT. The Bruins then stopped the Buffaloes (2-6, 0-5) in the second OT and they settled for a 34-yarder from Oliver. Hundley faked a handoff and went into the end zone untouched for the winning score. The junior quarterback rushed for 110 yards. Hundley also threw for 200 yards and one TD pass, giving him 67 in his career and moving him one away from tying Cade McNown for most in program history. Paul Perkins rushed for 180 yards and two TDs, including a 92-yard score in the first quarter. Sefo Liufau finished with two TD passes. He has 23 TD passes this year and broke Koy Detmers single-season mark. Once again, Colorado struggled at the start, falling behind 17-0 after the first quarter. Last weekend at USC, the Buffaloes were behind 28-0 after the opening 15 minutes on their way to a 56-28 drubbing. This time, they rallied. BOULDER, Colo. -- The winning play wasnt actually designed for Brett Hundley to run with the ball. Try telling him that in the huddle, though. The junior quarterback saw something he liked -- a defensive lineman crashing the play -- faked the handoff and scored untouched on an 8-yard keeper in double overtime to give No. 25 UCLA a 40-37 victory over Colorado on Saturday. One thing were really good at is being resilient, Hundley said. UCLA (6-2, 3-2 Pac-12) squandered a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter as Colorado tied the game on a 35-yard field goal by Will Oliver with 36 seconds remaining. The teams traded field goals in the first OT. The Bruins then stopped the Buffaloes (2-6, 0-5) in the second OT and they settled for a 34-yarder from Oliver. The play call was for Hundley to hand it off. He saw the defence biting, took the ball back and coasted in for the winning score. Hundley finished with 110 yards rushing. He also threw for 200 yards and one TD pass, giving him 67 in his career and moving him one away from tying Cade McNown for most in program history. He struggled with his accuracy on a breezy day, his passes sailing and soaring on him. Nothing wrong with his speed, though -- or his improvisation skills at the end. In those tough times as a QB, you have to be able to lead your offence, Hundley said. Paul Perkins had a big day, too, rushing for 180 yards and two TDs, including a 92-yard score on the teams first play from scrimmage. That play tied for the second-longest run in school history. The longest was 93 by Chuck Cheshire against Montana in 1934. Sefo Liufau finished with two TD passes for the Buffaloes. He has 23 TD passes this year and broke Koy Detmers single-season school mark. Once again, Colorado struggled at the start, falling behind 17-0 after the first quarter. Last weekend at USC, the Buffaloes were behind 28-0 after the opening 15 minutes on their way to a 56-28 drubbing. This time, they rallied. Only, it ended up in another wrenching loss for the Buffaloes, who lost at Cal in double overtime last month. Id like to have some boring games and win them instead of some of the exciting games and keep losing them, Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre said. Down 31-14 late in the third after a short score by Myles Jack, Colorado climbed back into the game behind the right arm of Liufau, who connected with Bryce Bobo for TDs of 38 and 3 yards. Liufau was leading another drive when Marcus Rios thwarted it with an interception. Colorado got the ball back after stuffing UCLA on fourth down. The Buffaloes went on a nine-play, 59-yard drive that culminated with a 35-yard field goal from Oliver. Colorado suffered a big loss in OT when safety Tedric Thompson was injured on a play. He was strapped to a back board and taken off the field in a cart. He lifted his hands and covered his face as he exited the stadium to applause. The Bruins led 24-14 at halftime, pushing the teams record to 22-0 under coach Jim Mora when they go into the locker room ahead. Theyre also 12-4 under Mora in true road games. We wanted to see what overtime felt like, Mora joked. You know, keeping it interesting. ... Were not perfect, got a lot of growing to do, but we are resilient. Unlike last weekend, the Buffaloes worked their way back into the game after falling behind early. Trailing 24-7 late in the second, they kept a drive going when Ishmael Adams interception was negated by a pass interference penalty. On the next play, Jack snuffed out a trick play by intercepting a pass from receiver Nelson Spruce. That turnover also was negated by a defensive penalty. Mora was incensed on the sideline, ripping off his hat as he complained to the officials. The Buffaloes took advantage when Michael Adkins weaved his way in from 17 yards to make it a 10-point game. Colorado had a chance to climb even closer after pouncing on a Hundley fumble deep in UCLA territory. With 24 seconds left, the Buffs thought receiver D.D. Goodson got out of bounds after a catch at the 4. He didnt and the clock was moving. Unaware, and with no timeouts, Liufau tried to assemble the offence and right tackle Stephane Nembot jumped offside, leading to a time runoff and ending the half. MacIntyre buried his face in his hands in frustration. Its my fault on that, MacIntyre said after the game. However, a penalty at the end of the first half loomed large for Colorado. The Buffaloes had the ball at the 4, but were called for a false start that ended the half without running a final play. Down 31-14 late in the third after a short score by Myles Jack, Colorado climbed back into the game behind the right arm of Liufau, who connected with Bryce Bobo for TDs of 38 and 3 yards. Liufau was leading another drive when Marcus Rios thwarted it with an interception. Colorado got the ball back after stuffing UCLA on fourth down. The Buffaloes went on a nine-play, 59-yard drive that culminated with a 35-yard field goal from Oliver. Colorado suffered a big loss in OT when safety Tedric Thompson was injured on a play. He was strapped to a back board and taken off the field in a cart. He lifted his hands and covered his face as he exited the stadium to applause. Perkins got the Bruins going early. On their first play from scrimmage, Perkins headed left, found a seam and scampered 92 yards down the sideline for a score. That play tied for the second-longest run in school history. The longest was 93 by Chuck Cheshire against Montana in 1934. The Bruins led 24-14 at halftime, pushing the teams record to 22-0 under coach Jim Mora when they go into the locker room ahead. Theyre also 12-4 under Mora in true road games. Unlike last weekend, the Buffaloes worked their way back into the game after falling behind early. Trailing 24-7 late in the second, they kept a drive going when Ishmael Adams interception was negated by a pass interference penalty. On the next play, Jack snuffed out a trick play by intercepting a pass from receiver Nelson Spruce. That turnover also was negated by a defensive penalty. Mora was incensed on the sideline, ripping off his hat as he complained to the officials. The Buffaloes took advantage when Michael Adkins weaved his way in from 17 yards to make it a 10-point game. Colorado had a chance to climb even closer after pouncing on a Hundley fumble deep in UCLA territory. With 24 seconds left, the Buffs thought receiver D.D. Goodson got out of bounds after a catch at the 4. He didnt and the clock was moving. Unaware, and with no timeouts, Liufau tried to assemble the offence and right tackle Stephane Nembot jumped offside, leading to a time runoff and ending the half. Coach Mike MacIntyre buried his face in his hands in frustration.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
. Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck.
. JOHNS, N.
. -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.
. The first of the three games will be played in Week 4, when the Oakland Raiders will take on the Miami Dolphins on Sept. RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- After a few days of reflection, Luis Suarez acknowledged what millions saw on TV -- he did bite an opponent during a game at the World Cup. In addition, he said hes sorry about it, and promised it will never happen again. Ending a unified protest in Uruguay by everyone from Suarez to teammates, fans and even the countrys president that the star striker had done nothing wrong, the Liverpool player on Monday offered an apology to Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. "I deeply regret what occurred," Suarez said in a statement posted on Twitter. "I apologize to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. ... I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like (this)." The Uruguay striker was banned for four months from all football by FIFA for biting the shoulder of Chiellini during the teams 1-0 win over Italy in their group-stage game in Brazil. The incident was not spotted by the referee, and the Uruguayans victory sent them through to the second round while Italy was eliminated. It is the third time Suarez has been banned for biting an opponent, after similar incidents at both Ajax in the Dutch league and Liverpool in the English Premier League. Chiellini responded on Twitter shortly after Suarez posted his statement, accepting the apology. "Its all forgotten," the Italian wrote in English. "I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension." Suarez had originally denied wrongdoing in a written response to FIFA, and had been staunchly defended by teammates andd Uruguayan officials.dddddddddddd His apology could be taken into account by FIFA when it considers an appeal of the ban, which the Uruguayan federation has said it will file. "After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match," the statement said. "(The) truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me." Suarez was also suspended from Uruguays next nine international matches -- the first of which was a 2-0 loss to Colombia in the round of 16 on Saturday. Suarez had already returned home to Uruguay by then, and has received an outpouring of support from Uruguayan fans and even the countrys president, who blasted FIFA over the ban. President Jose Mujica referred to FIFA as "bunch of old sons of whores" as he welcomed Uruguays team back from the World Cup on Sunday. He also referred to FIFAs stiff ban as "fascist," though he said that Suarez could have been sanctioned with a lesser sentence. Suarez was named the player of the year in the Premier League this past season after scoring 31 goals to lead Liverpool to a second-place finish. He led the league in scoring despite missing the first five games of the season for serving the last part of a 10-game ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during the previous campaign. Liverpool has yet to comment on the World Cup biting incident. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Set 05, 2019 5:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: