Indice del forum

PuntaeacapoForum

PuntaeacapoForum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Breitling Bentley Flying B Chronograph R4436512/H532-speed
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
watchprice

Et: 44

Sito web: https://www.chronowris...

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am    Oggetto:  Breitling Bentley Flying B Chronograph R4436512/H532-speed
Descrizione:

Breitling Premier Heritage Chronos rapid Watches & Wonders 2021

In our last conversation earlier, CEO Georges Kern could not remain calm, and he happily gushed about Breitling's novelties in 2021-of course, they did not reveal anything. Even as have discovered now, his enjoyment is totally justified. This year, typically the Premier series will include five new and very unique Highest regarded Heritage Chrono models throughout three sub-series.

Sports wathe meets dress watch
Throughout 2018, Kern proposed the initial prime minister of the brand new era. This is surprising for the reason that model did not receive just about any particular attention before the reboot. The Premier Collection will be based upon a line that was formerly conceived by Willie Panerai in 1940 and noticed his predecessors along with his personalized visual achievement of a modern-day and elegant watch. This involves often the combination of Lon Breitling's tachymeter display and Gaston Breitling's chronograph, with a separate press button at 2 o'clock. Willy Breitling added two independent chronograph buttons at some o'clock to further refine all these functions to create a stylish view with a sensual case plus a low-key dial.

In his time period, Willy Breitling was a crucial supplier of famous government and pilot watches-although soon after years of war, he significantly wanted to be normal. They wants to bring optimism for you to himself and others through lovely objects. In addition , having a common sense of fashion is Willy Breitling's obsession. Therefore , it is not astonishing that the first Premier with 1943 was Willy Breitling's dream come true; a stylish watch in which also incorporates the superb engineering of the company's history.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Consistently evolving series
Georges Kern may see himself as an intergenerational ambassador for this historically significant model. After re-launching the actual series in 2018, Kern respectfully adopted the success of the company's founder, when also making subtle alterations and technically updated Most recognized.

Now, he continues to comply with Willy Breitling's idea of classy watches, launching a number of news. In other words, Kern also foliage room for some fashion aspects. This includes using Premier like a watch, which can be used as being a formal watch and has plenty of sportiness, which can be paired with some sort of suit or a leather sweater. Therefore , the once baton time scale is now Persia numerals, and the hands are getting to be more classic. In addition , fresh precious metals and new features are generally entering Premier watches. Additionally , all new models are equipped with superb alligator leather straps using the same color stitching.

Leading B09 Chronograph 40
Typically the premier chronograph, pre-measured to help 42mm, is now available in are two 40mm models. It is essentially Breitling's "return in order to origin"-the historical Premier enjoy has a smaller size, 36-38 mm. Of course , this is not a popular size at all today.

Additionally , the movement is also a tad like the root of the type, and now has a classic guide book winding mechanism. The new timepiece uses the B09 motion manufactured by Breitling and is good 01 movement. This is the exact same movement that powers the particular Navitimer Ref. 806 along with AVI reference. 765. Additionally , the choice of manual winding movements means that the open caseback is a particularly pleasant element.

The expansion of the Top Chronograph also introduces numerous new color and stuff combinations. One of the two products has a pistachio green face in a stainless steel case. Concurrently, the second watch uses a gold dial and an 18-karat red gold case. Both equally dials are very well done (actually this applies to all models). On the one hand, Breitling keeps typically the sub-dial chronograph in the very same hue as the dial. Additionally , the "B" in Persia numerals and Breitling emblem is not simply printed, nevertheless cleverly applied. As with Persia numerals, it is a smart to be able to replace the baton pointer with all the cathedral pointer.

Breitling's self-made B09 movement has passed often the COSC certification and can offer about 70 hours associated with power reserve. The new Premier B09 chronograph comes with a golden darkish alligator strap with a flip-up clasp.

Premier B15 Duograph 49
It may be foreseen that ultimately the Premier chronograph are going to be given a drag suggestion. After all, as a chronograph pro, the watch company has a thing to prove in this intricate field. Willie Breitling presented the first Breitling Duograph within 1944 after the name Duograph, which means 2 chronograph arms, the more common term "drag pointer" or "chasing needle" was established in Breitling to start with.

The Premier Duograph on the 21st century was born. Beritling watch introduced a new movement just for this watch, the Breitling-made activity B15. This movement employs the internal split-second movement B03, but it is manually hurt instead of an automatic movement. The peak of the core is 6. 68 mm and the entire height of the case is eighteen. 35 mm. The included crown button for transferring the pointer function can be a special function previously used about historical models.

The new Highest regarded B15 Duograph 42 carries a glossy dark blue watch dial and a 42 mm steel case, or a black switch and an 18 karat red gold case. Breitling's self-made manual winding mobility B15 has also passed the actual COSC certification and can supply approximately 70 hours regarding power reserve.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: