Indice del forum

PuntaeacapoForum

PuntaeacapoForum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE Replica watch B113/01045–113.161.85/0002
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
watchprice

Sito web: https://www.chronowris...

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 19, 2020 12:58 pm    Oggetto:  Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE Replica watch B113/01045–113.161.85/0002
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Corum - Golden Bridge Section Diamond

A few months after the first model was launched at the 2017 Basel International Watch as well as Jewellery Show, the Gold Bridge rectangular diamond shown up, and its decorative art style provided it with a various artistic techniques.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!

Initial, the art of setting. Corum offers chosen different diamond forms, each of which can shape and also enhance the Art Deco style of the work: the rectangular frame of the Golden Bridge is mounted with 69 rectangular trim diamonds, and the arches on both the sides of the movement are generally decorated with 118 Some sort of round cut diamond, plus the angular shape is intelligently curved. The white gold face is also set with forty two baguette diamonds and fifty nine round diamonds. Carve diamond jewelry everywhere to highlight each distinct the golden bridge section separately.

Next, the useless details add luster on the work. The artistic artistry applied to each component makes it possible for the brilliant light on the surrounding diamonds to be sent.

Since coins and timepieces are generally regarded as "collectibles", the time is right in a sense to blend both the and attract the supporters of these two hobbies. Intended for Corum, this version provides achieved great success. In recent times, Corum has released many products, such as the 50th anniversary model we introduced earlier.

This current year, Corum Heritage Artisans Or maybe watch has announced a few new products, they use American money and Israel's rare (latest) commemorative coins. Corum came into this world in 1955, making Deluxe watchmakers relatively young. normal. Their early success ended up being confirmed by gold wrist watches with Art Nouveau models, such as Chinese hats along with admiral models. The first Piece watch combines the brand's style and incorporates some sort of deep movement into 2 sliced American gold coins, setting up a unique dress watch on exclusivity and patriotism.

As being an obvious symbol of patriotism, Corum pointed out that many Usa presidents have worn Corum Heritage Artisans Coin designer watches, such as George Bush Sr, Ronald Reagan, and Lyndon Johnson (London Johnson). Johnson), Jimmy Carter (Jimmy Carter), Richard Nixon (Richard Nixon) and Bill Clinton (Bill Clinton), and Andy Warhol (Andy Warhol) and other music artists. They launched three brand-new versions of the Corum Historical past Artisans coin watch.

this current year. First, let's take a look at the actual golden version, such as C082 / 03167, which includes a united states Liberty Head Double Novelty helmet $20 gold coin. This piece has a heraldic eagle personalized on the dial, a face shield on the dial, and the scalp of the Statue of Freedom on the back.

Golden Bridge Rectangle Sertie© Corum

Then, because the Aventure numerals were carved straight into large amounts of gold in addition to appeared along one area of the dial, the écharpe provided depth to the fantastic bridge rectangle. This kind of human body stands out with its natural exercising intensity, on the other hand, it arises along its length as well as stands out with its delicious foodstuff.

Finally, the carving shows the golden bridge rectangle a special brilliance. For Corum, deciding on a single bridge across the glowing bridge is an obvious alternative. Faithful to the brand's renowned style and unique luxury watchmaking craftsmanship. Through the use of superb floral carvings and prosperous brand names, Corum Watches girl's watches mark a esteemed composition whose consistency best parts the power of Art Deco fashion from every angle and each angle.

Corum Golden Bridge Stream Watch Brings Executive Majesty

Anyone familiar with Corum knows that this brand offers one of the most innovative watch designs out there, and it has always been. From the popular Coin watch, the Admiral's Cup to the famous Real estate and Golden Bridge, Corum regularly releases timepieces for you to bridge the gap involving aesthetics and technical style. News Corum Jinqiao Steady flow Watch is a good example. Due to linear automatic movement and also bold Art Deco design and style, the rectangular timepiece can be an architectural marvel.

Since its introduction throughout 1980, the Golden Link watch has become the icon of the trademark, and reinventing with completely new forms and designs is a all-natural evolution. Inspired by the structured architectural concept that came from the United States and prevailed in the 1930s to the 1960s, Corum designers distinguished the new Gold colored Bridge Stream watches with the help of dramatic curves to the oblong case.

Design of Corum Fantastic Bridge Watch

Thanks to hi-tech micromechanical technology and sophisticated watchmaking capabilities, Corum's This particular language baguette-shaped automatic movement is actually housed in a structure encouraged by San Francisco's well-known Golden Gate Bridge. Typically the curved case and bent sapphire crystal make the thready movement of the watch maximum, and it is placed vertically involved with the watch. The surrounding suspension archs are reminiscent of the Glowing Gate Bridge.

It should be noted how the Golden Bridge watch formerly designed by the scrap see manufacturer Vincent Calabrese is note because of the the Golden Gate Connection. Essentially, this is the first time an individual has built a movement in the completely linear manner. This idea attracted the attention of Jean-Rene Bannwart, then Corum user, who bought the obvious from Calabrese.

Now, under the instruction of Davide Traxler, Fundamental Operating Officer of Corum, the brand has expanded the particular Golden Bridge concept by simply filling the empty spots on both sides of the thready movement with artistic aspects. As far as the Golden Brdge Stream is concerned, these elements indicate the amazing architecture from the yellow metal Gate Bridge. The side composition of the watch and the 40 mm case are made of 16 carat rose gold. The activity is wound by a couple of parallel linear weights. There are actually two versions of the brand new watch, one of which has a reddish colored lacquered structure that imitates the red hair strands of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Since i have have been engaged in watch study since the early 1980s, Therefore i'm very familiar with Jinqiao. I possess met Jean-Rene Bannwart along with Vincent Calabrese time and time again, u know that the Golden Passage is very close to them. For that reason when Corum started launching "Golden Bridge" in a modern format (including a rounded version) a few years ago, My spouse and i doubted it.

However , typically the hands-on use of all ages of Jinqiao watches right now can make me rest assured that there's no loss of the original wristwatches in terms of technical strength in addition to top craftsmanship. The Gold Bridge Stream watch is specially attractive to me. The curled bottom and top of the event and curved sapphire help make its size seem far more manageable. In fact , it sits down beautifully on the wrist (or even the small wrist). For me, it undoubtedly represents often the golden age of American design.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 19, 2020 12:58 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
watchprice

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 19, 2020 12:59 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
watchprice

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 19, 2020 1:00 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: