Indice del forum

PuntaeacapoForum

PuntaeacapoForum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The Miami Heat will try to remain undefeated in this postsea
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 23, 2019 5:07 am    Oggetto:  The Miami Heat will try to remain undefeated in this postsea
Descrizione:

The Miami Heat will try to remain undefeated in this postseason Thursday night when they host the Brooklyn Nets for Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinals series at AmericanAirlines Arena. The Heat, the two-time defending NBA champion, swept the Charlotte Bobcats in round one, then knocked off the Nets, who went 4-0 against Miami during the regular season, 107-86, Tuesday. Dating back to Game 6 of the 2013 Finals, the Heat have won seven straight playoff games, which is one shy of tying the franchise record, which has been done twice. The Heat led by three points at the half Tuesday, but pulled away in the third quarter after outscoring the Nets 33-23 and shooting 70.6 percent (12-of-17) from the floor. They took a 13-point advantage into the fourth, where Miami cruised to victory. LeBron James had 22 points and five rebounds, followed by Chris Bosh, who posted 15 points and 11 rebounds. Ray Allen knocked down four 3-pointers off the bench and finished with 19 points for the Heat. Dwyane Wade had 14 points and Mario Chalmers added 12. The Heat shot 56.8 percent from the floor and only committed 10 turnovers. Their precision was impressive considering Miami hadnt played since last Monday after their sweep of the Bobcats. "I was concerned just a little bit about our rhythm and our flow because we were off eight days as far as playing a game," James said after practice on Wednesday. "When we got there, it was like we never missed a beat. Thats a great sign for us." Joe Johnson and Deron Williams netted 17 points apiece to lead the Nets, while Kevin Garnett went scoreless for the first time in his playoff career. "We need to attack them more than we did tonight," Garnett said. Marcus Thornton was the only other Brooklyn player in double figures with 11 for the second unit. The Nets advanced to the East semis after barely hanging on to beat the Toronto Raptors in a Game 7 at Air Canada Centre when Paul Pierce blocked Kyle Lowrys floater right before the buzzer. With the season sweep fresh in their minds, the Nets felt some degree of confidence and played with the Heat for the first half. Miami extended its halftime advantage with a 15-2 run during the middle stages of the third quarter. Bosh put in the first seven points of the surge, which included a triple and a three-point play from the Miami center, and Chalmers capped it with a layup for a 70-54 spread. The Heat built a margin as high 23 points down the stretch. "We know a lot of the things we did wrong defensively," Williams said after practice on Wednesday. "We made a lot of mistakes in our defensive gameplan. The focus going forward is keeping them out of the lane, keeping them from getting so many layups, so many easy baskets. When they do that, they get a lot of confidence and then they start hitting shots from everywhere." This is the third meeting between the two in the postseason and Miami has won the first two series. Game 3 of the series will be Saturday night when the action shifts to Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday.
.com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium.
. Sami Salo scored two goals as the Canucks overcame a hat-trick from Edmonton Oiler rookie sensation Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to win 4-3 in NHL action Saturday.
. The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot.
.com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.Vancouver Kevin Reynolds struggled with skate problems that forced him to miss most of the figure skating season. Yet he had little trouble in securing an Olympic medal for Canada Sunday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi. As it currently stands, Russia leads the overall team event with 57 points. Canada is second with 50 points, extending its lead over the U.S., which is third with 441 points.dddddddddddd According to CBC Sports figure skating host Brenda Irving, Canada has mathematically won a silver medal, with the ladies free skate and ice dancing program still to come. Reynolds finished second in the mens long program, posting a score of 167.92. Former Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko won the competition for Russia with a score of 168.20. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 23, 2019 5:07 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Puntaeacapo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: